Argan oil is produced from the kernels of the Argan tree( Argan spinosa L.) found in Morocco.
Containing Vitamin E (tocopherols), carotens, natural phenols as caffeine acid, vanilic acid, resorcinol , argan oil is valued for its cosmetic and medicinal properties.
Argan oil has anti- aging properties that keeps skin and hair hydrating. It is excellent for dry skin, helps minimize fine lines, does not clog pores and improve certain skin condition.
Vitamin E or tocopherols it is known as the most important ingredient in argan oil, has anti-oxidant effects and is recommended for scars and eczema.
Argan oil helps you get rid of acne, the oleic acid can help balance sebum production of the skin.
Argan oil helps to rejuvenate skin.
- mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 3 drops of argan oil and 1 tablespoon of honey, apply the mixture over the skin, leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Argan oil has the power to diminish acne scars and skin blemishes, and due to his anti – inflammatory properties ,is an effective treatment for acne scars and psoriasis .
- just apply on the affected skin and you will observe a better texture of the skin.
Argan oil is rich in antioxidants and has the ability to regress the effects of aging.
Many people are looking to get a natural glowing skin. When the skin has a natural glow it creates the impression of youthfulness and good health.
You can use orange to make your skin beautiful and healthy.
- dry orange peels and make power by grinding them, apply the powder with water on your skin, then wash. It is a useful scrub for your skin.
Honey with it’s natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties is used to protect skin for the damage of the sun’s rays and rejuvenate the skin.
- apply honey on your face, leave it on few minutes and you will see that your skin is much glowing than before. Also honey is often used to treat acne.
Banana ,a good source of iron, magnesium ,rich in vitamin A, B and E works as an anti aging agent.
- mix a banana with honey, add few drops of lemon juice, apply on your face, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse. Your skin will be more beautiful and glowing.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants and contain an enzyme called papaian, that can “clean” dead skin cells of your face and cure skin impurities.
- rub fresh papaya on your skin and your skin face will be more smooth and glowing.
Drink plenty of water and orange juice. Orange juice containing Vitamin C, essential for manufacture of collagen, will help you to keep skin smooth and youthful.
You are what you eat, so try to incorporate in your daily meals healthy food like vegetables, fruits, grains and protein.
Even if we are in the 21 century and cosmetic companies are struggling to innovate the market with anti-aging creams, this matter is personal for every woman. Anti-aging products are not a myth and are accessible to every person. You can even use your own treatments, from the comfort of your own home. You don’t need expensive creams and treatments at salons.
Some of the ingredients are trivial such as:
- Honey, one of the best skin care ingredient in any anti-aging product, it keeps the skin hydrated and provides a smooth and healthier texture. It can also help with acne.
- Beside the pleasant taste that it offers, avocado is a natural moisturizer rich in vitamins A, D and E , containing healthy fats that will improve the sings of aging. It can be also used for the treatment of eczema.
- Marigold and chamomile flowers teas and tinctures can help aging skin. Just wash your face with this beneficial tea and you will see a big improvement in your skin texture.