A sunburn is a form of radiation burn that affects skin(a living tissue), that results from an overexposure to UV (ultraviolet) radiations commonly from the sun.
Here are few simple remedies for treating sunburns:
You can use yogurt on your burned skin to help to cool and heal. Let the yogurt stay on the skin untill it warms then rinse.
Aloe Vera is one of the best way for treating sunburns. Aloe Vera has anti-inflamatory effects on burn, also helps to heal wounds.Rub aloe vera gel on affected skin area and leave on the skin. Reapply as necessary.
- mix few drops of aloe vera gel with 1 teaspoon of cocnut oil and frew drops peppermint oil.Apply on sunburns, leave it for few minutes then rinse.
Apple cider vinegar is known to ease the pain of a sunburn when applied on skin. Apply to the skin as a compress(combine vinegar with water).
Cucumbers are rich in antioxidants and have analgesic properties. Make a paste of chilled cucumbers, apply the paste to sunburned skin to help soothe sunburn pain and inflammation naturally.
Rub cocnut oil onto affected skin area, it will cool down your skin.
Don’t forget to use sunscreen, drink plenty of water and eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
Apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy that can be used for health of your skin and hair. Apple cider vinegar is a fermented product made from crushed, organic apples. Apple cider vinegar is high in phosphorus, magnesium ,potassium, calcium, antioxidants, acetic acid, also contains lactic, citric and malic acids(AHA’s).
Apple cider vinegar can help restore your skin’s natural ph balance, also help reduce red marks and blemishes, and soften skin.
A natural remedy for acne, apple cider vinegar can be used to reduce infection and dry out inflammation.
- mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with ½ glass of water and apply on your acne with a cotton ball daily (twice a day in the morning and evening).
Applying apple cider vinegar on the skin can help reduce or minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of lavender oil and 1 tablespoon of rosemary oil, apply on your skin face, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse with water, you will observe a smooth, clear skin.
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent toner for skin, mix equal water with apple cider vinegar, sprinkle over your skin and you skin will be much tonified.
Also apple cider vinegar can be used as remedy for dandruff, weight loss, candida, sunburns.
Few days ago i wrote about few natural remedies which are effective in treating acne scars. Because is a common problem I’ve thought that I could continue about this issue, natural remedies that have been extremely effective in treating acne scars for many people.
Apple cider vinegar is an efficient remedy for getting rid of acne scars. Our skin needs to keep an proper PH in order to stay healthy and free of bacterial infections. Apple cider vinegar helps your skin health because stabilizes the skin ph and helps your skin to heal itself.
- dilute apple cider vinegar with water, then apply with a cotton ball on your acne scars, leave it for 30 minutes then rinse with cold water. You can apply daily ,in the morning and evening until you have the expected results.
Sandalwood is a natural remedy used for acne scars removal. Sandalwood’ s main component beta – santalol has antibacterial properties, due to this antibacterial activity can be used to clear skin and treat acne scars .
- mix sandalwood with rosewater, apply the paste on your acne scars affected area and leave it as much as possible(at least an hour), then wash with water.
Fenugreek is an effective remedy in treating acne scars. You can boil fenugreek seeds in water and apply the solution after it cools down on acne scars.
The best thing to help your skin to resurface is encourage new skin to appear , so exfoliate your skin 2- 3 times a week.
Dandruff is a common scalp disorder affecting both men and women. It often causes itching and usually occurs when a yeast called malassezia feeds with fatty oils secreted by hair follicles in the scalp.
Is an unpleasant disorder, that can be treated at home. Here are some advices in treating dandruff problems:
Black pepper containing zinc and selenium ,is a natural treatment for dandruff:
- mix 2 tablespoons of black pepper powder with 1 cup of yogurt, rub this mixture on scalp and wash it after 30 minutes using mild shampoo.
Vinegar, rich in potassium and enzymes will help you to get rid of dead skin cells of scalp:
- mix 2 cups apple cider vinegar with 2 cups cold water, apply on scalp and hair, wait few minutes, then rinse with water.
Apples have enzymes that can eliminate dead skin cells that causes scalp flakes:
- mix fresh apple juice with 2 tablespoons of warm water, apply on the scalp, leave for 15-20 minutes and then wash off. You can repeat it 2 to 3 times a week.
Tea tree oil with his natural antiseptic and antibiotic properties, will help you to treat dandruff. You can massage a few drops of tea tree oil directly on the scalp ,then wash with water.
Lemon for itchy dandruff, just massage 2 tablespoons lemon juice on your scalp then rinse with water.
I hope that it will help you in treating your dandruff problems.