Tea tree oil or maleluca oil is taken from the leaves of the Maleluca alternifonia, a native tree of Australia.
Tea tree oil has antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic qualities, also has cosmetic proprieties. With his antiseptic proprieties tea tree oil can help you to get rid of acne.
Tea tree oil is effective against acne. In the treatment of acne, application of 5 % of tea tree oil has shown an effect comparable to 5 % benzoil peroxide.
- mix few drops of tea tree oil with water, apply with a cotton ball on acne affected skin and leave it.
Apply tea tree oil as a homemade acne skin remedy in the morning and before going to sleep after cleaning your face.
Also tea tree oil cleans your pores and eliminate the dirt inside your pores that cause acne and blemishes.
Tea tree oil is used to heal burns and infections. Using a cotton ball, apply on the light burns to help in the healing process.
Tea tree oil is known as an antifungal agent. Shampoo with 5 % tea tree oil has been shown effective in treating dandruff.
Drop 4-5 drops of tea tree oil into a whole bottle of shampoo to help your scalp to get rid of dandruff, do no put the oil directly onto scalp.
Apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy that can be used for health of your skin and hair. Apple cider vinegar is a fermented product made from crushed, organic apples. Apple cider vinegar is high in phosphorus, magnesium ,potassium, calcium, antioxidants, acetic acid, also contains lactic, citric and malic acids(AHA’s).
Apple cider vinegar can help restore your skin’s natural ph balance, also help reduce red marks and blemishes, and soften skin.
A natural remedy for acne, apple cider vinegar can be used to reduce infection and dry out inflammation.
- mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with ½ glass of water and apply on your acne with a cotton ball daily (twice a day in the morning and evening).
Applying apple cider vinegar on the skin can help reduce or minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of lavender oil and 1 tablespoon of rosemary oil, apply on your skin face, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse with water, you will observe a smooth, clear skin.
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent toner for skin, mix equal water with apple cider vinegar, sprinkle over your skin and you skin will be much tonified.
Also apple cider vinegar can be used as remedy for dandruff, weight loss, candida, sunburns.
Dandruff is a common scalp disorder affecting both men and women. It often causes itching and usually occurs when a yeast called malassezia feeds with fatty oils secreted by hair follicles in the scalp.
Is an unpleasant disorder, that can be treated at home. Here are some advices in treating dandruff problems:
Black pepper containing zinc and selenium ,is a natural treatment for dandruff:
- mix 2 tablespoons of black pepper powder with 1 cup of yogurt, rub this mixture on scalp and wash it after 30 minutes using mild shampoo.
Vinegar, rich in potassium and enzymes will help you to get rid of dead skin cells of scalp:
- mix 2 cups apple cider vinegar with 2 cups cold water, apply on scalp and hair, wait few minutes, then rinse with water.
Apples have enzymes that can eliminate dead skin cells that causes scalp flakes:
- mix fresh apple juice with 2 tablespoons of warm water, apply on the scalp, leave for 15-20 minutes and then wash off. You can repeat it 2 to 3 times a week.
Tea tree oil with his natural antiseptic and antibiotic properties, will help you to treat dandruff. You can massage a few drops of tea tree oil directly on the scalp ,then wash with water.
Lemon for itchy dandruff, just massage 2 tablespoons lemon juice on your scalp then rinse with water.
I hope that it will help you in treating your dandruff problems.
Have you ever thought that a common lemon is so benefic for your skin and hair health?
Lemon is an excellent source of Vitamin C,containing citric acid,minerals like potasium, iron, calcium or narigenin, a phytochemical which have a bio-active effect as an antioxidant.
Never thought that we can have such benefic effects on human body :
- Applying lemon juice to acne dries it and prevents any aggravation , also lightens your skin.
- If you apply lemon slices over your face you can treat wrinkles and keep your skin smooth and young
- Juice from lemon is an excellent treatment for greasy hair and dandruff.
- If you have dry skin mix some lemon juice and little glycerin and apply the mixture over face to obtain a soft, glowing skin.
So let’ s enjoy the simple benefits of lemon strat today.