Exfoliation involves the removal of the oldest skin cells and helps to maintain skin healthy.
Exfoliation removes the outer layer of skin to reveal the newer skin beneath, it keeps skin clean and helps reducing acne outbreaks. You can exfoliate your skin by using a natural exfoliant so you can achieve healthy, glowing skin.
Coffee grounds containing caffeine acid has anti- inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects on the skin and stimulates collagen production.
- mix 1 cup of warm coffee ground with ½ cup of sugar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Rub the mixture all over your skin then rinse it off.
Mix 2 tablespoons ground oatmeal with 1 tablespoon baking soda ,add water until a paste forms. Apply over your face gently rubbing in a circular motion then rinse.
Mix papaya and banana in a blender, then add 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply the mixture on the skin, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse with cold water.
Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil with 2 tablespoons sugar till creates a thick paste. Apply over your skin face, leave 10 minutes then wash with water.
Exfoliating keeps the skin soft and glowing and will keep your skin pores from clogging which keeps acne under control.
Open pores are quite common for oily skin. It is not easy to shrink and get rid of these enlarged pores. There are plenty of skin care products on the market but also natural methods to reduce and close big pores of face. If you want to minimize the large pores , there are several natural ways that you can use.
Open pores can seem enlarged when they are blocked with oil, so you need to exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and oils that make your pore size large.
- You can use ground almonds and ground orange peel as scrub, a natural scrub, is effective for reducing the big pores on face or nose.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oatmeal and one egg white, apply the mixture on face, leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Lemon juice containing citric acid and enzymes tightens your pores ,also purifies your skin.
- You can mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon almond oil, then massage into face, leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Strawberries and papaya have an exfoliating effect because they contain acids that make your pores feel better. These can be used mashed and applied directly on the face.
- Yogurt, one of the best home remedy, is very effective for tightening the skin pores. You can apply it on your skin daily. Yogurt has lactic acid that helps reducing pore size and reduce excessive oil from the pore opening
Remember : Don’t ever squeeze pores, you can cause trauma to the tissue and you will end up with an ugly red mark.