Exfoliation involves the removal of the oldest skin cells and helps to maintain skin healthy.
Exfoliation removes the outer layer of skin to reveal the newer skin beneath, it keeps skin clean and helps reducing acne outbreaks. You can exfoliate your skin by using a natural exfoliant so you can achieve healthy, glowing skin.
Coffee grounds containing caffeine acid has anti- inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects on the skin and stimulates collagen production.
- mix 1 cup of warm coffee ground with ½ cup of sugar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Rub the mixture all over your skin then rinse it off.
Mix 2 tablespoons ground oatmeal with 1 tablespoon baking soda ,add water until a paste forms. Apply over your face gently rubbing in a circular motion then rinse.
Mix papaya and banana in a blender, then add 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply the mixture on the skin, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse with cold water.
Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil with 2 tablespoons sugar till creates a thick paste. Apply over your skin face, leave 10 minutes then wash with water.
Exfoliating keeps the skin soft and glowing and will keep your skin pores from clogging which keeps acne under control.
Many people are looking to get a natural glowing skin. When the skin has a natural glow it creates the impression of youthfulness and good health.
You can use orange to make your skin beautiful and healthy.
- dry orange peels and make power by grinding them, apply the powder with water on your skin, then wash. It is a useful scrub for your skin.
Honey with it’s natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties is used to protect skin for the damage of the sun’s rays and rejuvenate the skin.
- apply honey on your face, leave it on few minutes and you will see that your skin is much glowing than before. Also honey is often used to treat acne.
Banana ,a good source of iron, magnesium ,rich in vitamin A, B and E works as an anti aging agent.
- mix a banana with honey, add few drops of lemon juice, apply on your face, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse. Your skin will be more beautiful and glowing.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants and contain an enzyme called papaian, that can “clean” dead skin cells of your face and cure skin impurities.
- rub fresh papaya on your skin and your skin face will be more smooth and glowing.
Drink plenty of water and orange juice. Orange juice containing Vitamin C, essential for manufacture of collagen, will help you to keep skin smooth and youthful.
You are what you eat, so try to incorporate in your daily meals healthy food like vegetables, fruits, grains and protein.