Exfoliation involves the removal of the oldest skin cells and helps to maintain skin healthy.
Exfoliation removes the outer layer of skin to reveal the newer skin beneath, it keeps skin clean and helps reducing acne outbreaks. You can exfoliate your skin by using a natural exfoliant so you can achieve healthy, glowing skin.
Coffee grounds containing caffeine acid has anti- inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects on the skin and stimulates collagen production.
- mix 1 cup of warm coffee ground with ½ cup of sugar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Rub the mixture all over your skin then rinse it off.
Mix 2 tablespoons ground oatmeal with 1 tablespoon baking soda ,add water until a paste forms. Apply over your face gently rubbing in a circular motion then rinse.
Mix papaya and banana in a blender, then add 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply the mixture on the skin, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse with cold water.
Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil with 2 tablespoons sugar till creates a thick paste. Apply over your skin face, leave 10 minutes then wash with water.
Exfoliating keeps the skin soft and glowing and will keep your skin pores from clogging which keeps acne under control.
Many people are looking to get a natural glowing skin. When the skin has a natural glow it creates the impression of youthfulness and good health.
You can use orange to make your skin beautiful and healthy.
- dry orange peels and make power by grinding them, apply the powder with water on your skin, then wash. It is a useful scrub for your skin.
Honey with it’s natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties is used to protect skin for the damage of the sun’s rays and rejuvenate the skin.
- apply honey on your face, leave it on few minutes and you will see that your skin is much glowing than before. Also honey is often used to treat acne.
Banana ,a good source of iron, magnesium ,rich in vitamin A, B and E works as an anti aging agent.
- mix a banana with honey, add few drops of lemon juice, apply on your face, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse. Your skin will be more beautiful and glowing.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants and contain an enzyme called papaian, that can “clean” dead skin cells of your face and cure skin impurities.
- rub fresh papaya on your skin and your skin face will be more smooth and glowing.
Drink plenty of water and orange juice. Orange juice containing Vitamin C, essential for manufacture of collagen, will help you to keep skin smooth and youthful.
You are what you eat, so try to incorporate in your daily meals healthy food like vegetables, fruits, grains and protein.
Open pores are quite common for oily skin. It is not easy to shrink and get rid of these enlarged pores. There are plenty of skin care products on the market but also natural methods to reduce and close big pores of face. If you want to minimize the large pores , there are several natural ways that you can use.
Open pores can seem enlarged when they are blocked with oil, so you need to exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and oils that make your pore size large.
- You can use ground almonds and ground orange peel as scrub, a natural scrub, is effective for reducing the big pores on face or nose.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oatmeal and one egg white, apply the mixture on face, leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Lemon juice containing citric acid and enzymes tightens your pores ,also purifies your skin.
- You can mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon almond oil, then massage into face, leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Strawberries and papaya have an exfoliating effect because they contain acids that make your pores feel better. These can be used mashed and applied directly on the face.
- Yogurt, one of the best home remedy, is very effective for tightening the skin pores. You can apply it on your skin daily. Yogurt has lactic acid that helps reducing pore size and reduce excessive oil from the pore opening
Remember : Don’t ever squeeze pores, you can cause trauma to the tissue and you will end up with an ugly red mark.
Even if we are in the 21 century and cosmetic companies are struggling to innovate the market with anti-aging creams, this matter is personal for every woman. Anti-aging products are not a myth and are accessible to every person. You can even use your own treatments, from the comfort of your own home. You don’t need expensive creams and treatments at salons.
Some of the ingredients are trivial such as:
- Honey, one of the best skin care ingredient in any anti-aging product, it keeps the skin hydrated and provides a smooth and healthier texture. It can also help with acne.
- Beside the pleasant taste that it offers, avocado is a natural moisturizer rich in vitamins A, D and E , containing healthy fats that will improve the sings of aging. It can be also used for the treatment of eczema.
- Marigold and chamomile flowers teas and tinctures can help aging skin. Just wash your face with this beneficial tea and you will see a big improvement in your skin texture.