Freckles can be found on anyone skin and are triggered by exposure to sunlight. The exposure to UV B rays activates melanocytes, which can cause freckles to become darker and more visible.
There are home remedies which are simple to use and can give good results but these remedies must be used regularly to be effective.
Eggplant can be used to remove freckles. Slice an eggplant into thick pieces, rub gently the eggplant slices on freckles and leave them on the skin for 15 minutes then rinse. You can use this remedy daily, after a week you will notice a big improvement of your skin, the freckles will become lightener in time.
Lemon juice has lightening properties and is effective to treat freckles. Apply lemon juice with a cotton ball on your freckles, leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse. Don’t forget that lemon juice makes your skin photosensitive, so “ hide” from sun few hours after doing this.
Wash your face with sour milk. Lactic acid will help gently for your skin peeling.
Horseradish can help in lighten the freckles. Mix a grated horseradish with lemon juice, blend them till becomes a paste, apply the mixture over affected skin, let it dry, then wash with cold water.
Papaya with it’s enzyme called papaian, can help you to get rid of freckles. Apply papaya juice on the freckles ,leave it for 10 minutes then rinse. Papaya juice will help you to remove freckles, skin blemishes and your skin will be smooth and soft.
Eat fresh vegetables and fruits and don’t forget to use a good quality sunscreen that offers a high level of “sun protection factor”.
Skin peel is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of facial skin.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids( AHA’s) are naturally occurring of carboxylic acids such as glycolic acid, a natural constituent of sugar cane juice and lactic acid found in sour milk and tomatoes juice. This produces light peels for treatment of fine wrinkles, pigmentation, acne and areas of dryness.
There are five fruit acids: citric acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid, malic acid and tartatic acid. The effect is removing dead skin cells, leaving the face smooth and soft.
Citric acid found in lemons, limes, grapefruit and orange.
- mix ¼ cup of lemon juice with a cup of yogurt, apply to your face, leave on for 15 minutes them wash with water.
Lactic acid found in yogurt, sourcream, buttermilk, blackberries, tomatoes.
- mix tomato juice with lemon juice, apply the mixture on your face and leave on 10- 15 minutes, then wash with water.
Tartaric acid found in grapes, grape juice, wine, cream of tartar.
- crush 6 grapes, add 1 teaspoon of orange juice and 1 teaspoon of apple juice. Apply the mask on your face, leave on 10 minutes for your pores to absorb nutrients, then wash with cold water.
Malic acid in cider, vinegar, apples.
- mix 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon vinegar, massage the paste into your pores, leave on 15 minutes ,then rinse. This skin peel will help you to remove dead skin cells from the depth and surface of your skin.
Glyvcolic acid found in sugar cane.
- dissolve ½ tablespoon of cane sugar in a drop of warm water and apply directly to your face, let it sit for 15 minutes, then rinse. The enzymes in the sugar will dissolve the dead skin cells which will be removed when you rinse with water.
Open pores are quite common for oily skin. It is not easy to shrink and get rid of these enlarged pores. There are plenty of skin care products on the market but also natural methods to reduce and close big pores of face. If you want to minimize the large pores , there are several natural ways that you can use.
Open pores can seem enlarged when they are blocked with oil, so you need to exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and oils that make your pore size large.
- You can use ground almonds and ground orange peel as scrub, a natural scrub, is effective for reducing the big pores on face or nose.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oatmeal and one egg white, apply the mixture on face, leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Lemon juice containing citric acid and enzymes tightens your pores ,also purifies your skin.
- You can mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon almond oil, then massage into face, leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Strawberries and papaya have an exfoliating effect because they contain acids that make your pores feel better. These can be used mashed and applied directly on the face.
- Yogurt, one of the best home remedy, is very effective for tightening the skin pores. You can apply it on your skin daily. Yogurt has lactic acid that helps reducing pore size and reduce excessive oil from the pore opening
Remember : Don’t ever squeeze pores, you can cause trauma to the tissue and you will end up with an ugly red mark.