Freckles can be found on anyone skin and are triggered by exposure to sunlight. The exposure to UV B rays activates melanocytes, which can cause freckles to become darker and more visible.
There are home remedies which are simple to use and can give good results but these remedies must be used regularly to be effective.
Eggplant can be used to remove freckles. Slice an eggplant into thick pieces, rub gently the eggplant slices on freckles and leave them on the skin for 15 minutes then rinse. You can use this remedy daily, after a week you will notice a big improvement of your skin, the freckles will become lightener in time.
Lemon juice has lightening properties and is effective to treat freckles. Apply lemon juice with a cotton ball on your freckles, leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse. Don’t forget that lemon juice makes your skin photosensitive, so “ hide” from sun few hours after doing this.
Wash your face with sour milk. Lactic acid will help gently for your skin peeling.
Horseradish can help in lighten the freckles. Mix a grated horseradish with lemon juice, blend them till becomes a paste, apply the mixture over affected skin, let it dry, then wash with cold water.
Papaya with it’s enzyme called papaian, can help you to get rid of freckles. Apply papaya juice on the freckles ,leave it for 10 minutes then rinse. Papaya juice will help you to remove freckles, skin blemishes and your skin will be smooth and soft.
Eat fresh vegetables and fruits and don’t forget to use a good quality sunscreen that offers a high level of “sun protection factor”.
Many people are looking to get a natural glowing skin. When the skin has a natural glow it creates the impression of youthfulness and good health.
You can use orange to make your skin beautiful and healthy.
- dry orange peels and make power by grinding them, apply the powder with water on your skin, then wash. It is a useful scrub for your skin.
Honey with it’s natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties is used to protect skin for the damage of the sun’s rays and rejuvenate the skin.
- apply honey on your face, leave it on few minutes and you will see that your skin is much glowing than before. Also honey is often used to treat acne.
Banana ,a good source of iron, magnesium ,rich in vitamin A, B and E works as an anti aging agent.
- mix a banana with honey, add few drops of lemon juice, apply on your face, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse. Your skin will be more beautiful and glowing.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants and contain an enzyme called papaian, that can “clean” dead skin cells of your face and cure skin impurities.
- rub fresh papaya on your skin and your skin face will be more smooth and glowing.
Drink plenty of water and orange juice. Orange juice containing Vitamin C, essential for manufacture of collagen, will help you to keep skin smooth and youthful.
You are what you eat, so try to incorporate in your daily meals healthy food like vegetables, fruits, grains and protein.
Open pores are quite common for oily skin. It is not easy to shrink and get rid of these enlarged pores. There are plenty of skin care products on the market but also natural methods to reduce and close big pores of face. If you want to minimize the large pores , there are several natural ways that you can use.
Open pores can seem enlarged when they are blocked with oil, so you need to exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and oils that make your pore size large.
- You can use ground almonds and ground orange peel as scrub, a natural scrub, is effective for reducing the big pores on face or nose.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oatmeal and one egg white, apply the mixture on face, leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Lemon juice containing citric acid and enzymes tightens your pores ,also purifies your skin.
- You can mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon almond oil, then massage into face, leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Strawberries and papaya have an exfoliating effect because they contain acids that make your pores feel better. These can be used mashed and applied directly on the face.
- Yogurt, one of the best home remedy, is very effective for tightening the skin pores. You can apply it on your skin daily. Yogurt has lactic acid that helps reducing pore size and reduce excessive oil from the pore opening
Remember : Don’t ever squeeze pores, you can cause trauma to the tissue and you will end up with an ugly red mark.