Chamomile is frequently added to skin cosmetics to serve as an emollient and for it’s anti- inflammatory effects. Chemical components of chamomile extract have demonstrated anti-inflammatory, antigenotoxic and anticancer properties.
Alpha- bisabolol , a compound in chamomile reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and accelerates the healing process of the skin.
- apply a cooled cup of chamomile tea as a face wash and you will observe a healthy skin.
Use chamomile as an astringent and moisturizer for skin. Excess of oil in the sebaceous glands of skin can cause acne and blocked pores. Apply cooled chamomile tea with a cotton ball on affected skin area and leave it, it helps to treat existing acne and blackheads and your open pores will be cleaned.
Add fresh flower heads to a cool bath and your sunburns and itchy skin will be relieved.
Chamomile herb has anti-inflammatory effects that may help eczema and other minor skin problems.
Chamomile containing flavonoids, treats dermatitis related inflammations by preventing the release of histamire – a chemical that cause swelling, itching and redness.
The chemical content of plant helps you in obtaining a smooth and relaxed skin, especially if you have a sensitive type of skin.
Be careful . before using, you should try your skin for a chamomile allergy.
Apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy that can be used for health of your skin and hair. Apple cider vinegar is a fermented product made from crushed, organic apples. Apple cider vinegar is high in phosphorus, magnesium ,potassium, calcium, antioxidants, acetic acid, also contains lactic, citric and malic acids(AHA’s).
Apple cider vinegar can help restore your skin’s natural ph balance, also help reduce red marks and blemishes, and soften skin.
A natural remedy for acne, apple cider vinegar can be used to reduce infection and dry out inflammation.
- mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with ½ glass of water and apply on your acne with a cotton ball daily (twice a day in the morning and evening).
Applying apple cider vinegar on the skin can help reduce or minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of lavender oil and 1 tablespoon of rosemary oil, apply on your skin face, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse with water, you will observe a smooth, clear skin.
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent toner for skin, mix equal water with apple cider vinegar, sprinkle over your skin and you skin will be much tonified.
Also apple cider vinegar can be used as remedy for dandruff, weight loss, candida, sunburns.
Skin peel is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of facial skin.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids( AHA’s) are naturally occurring of carboxylic acids such as glycolic acid, a natural constituent of sugar cane juice and lactic acid found in sour milk and tomatoes juice. This produces light peels for treatment of fine wrinkles, pigmentation, acne and areas of dryness.
There are five fruit acids: citric acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid, malic acid and tartatic acid. The effect is removing dead skin cells, leaving the face smooth and soft.
Citric acid found in lemons, limes, grapefruit and orange.
- mix ¼ cup of lemon juice with a cup of yogurt, apply to your face, leave on for 15 minutes them wash with water.
Lactic acid found in yogurt, sourcream, buttermilk, blackberries, tomatoes.
- mix tomato juice with lemon juice, apply the mixture on your face and leave on 10- 15 minutes, then wash with water.
Tartaric acid found in grapes, grape juice, wine, cream of tartar.
- crush 6 grapes, add 1 teaspoon of orange juice and 1 teaspoon of apple juice. Apply the mask on your face, leave on 10 minutes for your pores to absorb nutrients, then wash with cold water.
Malic acid in cider, vinegar, apples.
- mix 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon vinegar, massage the paste into your pores, leave on 15 minutes ,then rinse. This skin peel will help you to remove dead skin cells from the depth and surface of your skin.
Glyvcolic acid found in sugar cane.
- dissolve ½ tablespoon of cane sugar in a drop of warm water and apply directly to your face, let it sit for 15 minutes, then rinse. The enzymes in the sugar will dissolve the dead skin cells which will be removed when you rinse with water.
Drinking the adequate quantity of water is vital for your health, is the key to the health of skin.
Lack of a proper water consumption conduce to a dry skin, fine lines and dark circles, also, as you age, skin becomes thinner.
You will look younger when your skin is well hydrated.Water improves skin texture, moisturizes skin and also the skin elasticity is increased.
Keep in mind: not to drink less than 8 glasses of water per day.
It is said as a person ages, the skin produces less sebum(the skin natural oil).Sebum helps to keep the skin soft and supple. If the sebum level reduces, you will observe a dry skin,also fine lines and wrinkles. Drinking water helps to prevent this aging process by keeping the skin fortified.
Water moisturizes the skin and hair, also improves the immune system. By increasing the amount of water you drink you provide the proper hydratation of skin.
According the studies water takes part many of chemical reactions that happen in our body. Drinkink the proper amount of water, especially cold, chilled water, is often said to be one way to help boost the metabolic rate – which cand help with weight loss.
So let’s begin to give our body the water he needs to stay healthy.
Have you ever thought that a common lemon is so benefic for your skin and hair health?
Lemon is an excellent source of Vitamin C,containing citric acid,minerals like potasium, iron, calcium or narigenin, a phytochemical which have a bio-active effect as an antioxidant.
Never thought that we can have such benefic effects on human body :
- Applying lemon juice to acne dries it and prevents any aggravation , also lightens your skin.
- If you apply lemon slices over your face you can treat wrinkles and keep your skin smooth and young
- Juice from lemon is an excellent treatment for greasy hair and dandruff.
- If you have dry skin mix some lemon juice and little glycerin and apply the mixture over face to obtain a soft, glowing skin.
So let’ s enjoy the simple benefits of lemon strat today.