A sunburn is a form of radiation burn that affects skin(a living tissue), that results from an overexposure to UV (ultraviolet) radiations commonly from the sun.
Here are few simple remedies for treating sunburns:
You can use yogurt on your burned skin to help to cool and heal. Let the yogurt stay on the skin untill it warms then rinse.
Aloe Vera is one of the best way for treating sunburns. Aloe Vera has anti-inflamatory effects on burn, also helps to heal wounds.Rub aloe vera gel on affected skin area and leave on the skin. Reapply as necessary.
- mix few drops of aloe vera gel with 1 teaspoon of cocnut oil and frew drops peppermint oil.Apply on sunburns, leave it for few minutes then rinse.
Apple cider vinegar is known to ease the pain of a sunburn when applied on skin. Apply to the skin as a compress(combine vinegar with water).
Cucumbers are rich in antioxidants and have analgesic properties. Make a paste of chilled cucumbers, apply the paste to sunburned skin to help soothe sunburn pain and inflammation naturally.
Rub cocnut oil onto affected skin area, it will cool down your skin.
Don’t forget to use sunscreen, drink plenty of water and eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
Open pores are quite common for oily skin. It is not easy to shrink and get rid of these enlarged pores. There are plenty of skin care products on the market but also natural methods to reduce and close big pores of face. If you want to minimize the large pores , there are several natural ways that you can use.
Open pores can seem enlarged when they are blocked with oil, so you need to exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and oils that make your pore size large.
- You can use ground almonds and ground orange peel as scrub, a natural scrub, is effective for reducing the big pores on face or nose.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oatmeal and one egg white, apply the mixture on face, leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Lemon juice containing citric acid and enzymes tightens your pores ,also purifies your skin.
- You can mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon almond oil, then massage into face, leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Strawberries and papaya have an exfoliating effect because they contain acids that make your pores feel better. These can be used mashed and applied directly on the face.
- Yogurt, one of the best home remedy, is very effective for tightening the skin pores. You can apply it on your skin daily. Yogurt has lactic acid that helps reducing pore size and reduce excessive oil from the pore opening
Remember : Don’t ever squeeze pores, you can cause trauma to the tissue and you will end up with an ugly red mark.
Dandruff is a common scalp disorder affecting both men and women. It often causes itching and usually occurs when a yeast called malassezia feeds with fatty oils secreted by hair follicles in the scalp.
Is an unpleasant disorder, that can be treated at home. Here are some advices in treating dandruff problems:
Black pepper containing zinc and selenium ,is a natural treatment for dandruff:
- mix 2 tablespoons of black pepper powder with 1 cup of yogurt, rub this mixture on scalp and wash it after 30 minutes using mild shampoo.
Vinegar, rich in potassium and enzymes will help you to get rid of dead skin cells of scalp:
- mix 2 cups apple cider vinegar with 2 cups cold water, apply on scalp and hair, wait few minutes, then rinse with water.
Apples have enzymes that can eliminate dead skin cells that causes scalp flakes:
- mix fresh apple juice with 2 tablespoons of warm water, apply on the scalp, leave for 15-20 minutes and then wash off. You can repeat it 2 to 3 times a week.
Tea tree oil with his natural antiseptic and antibiotic properties, will help you to treat dandruff. You can massage a few drops of tea tree oil directly on the scalp ,then wash with water.
Lemon for itchy dandruff, just massage 2 tablespoons lemon juice on your scalp then rinse with water.
I hope that it will help you in treating your dandruff problems.